1. It is too new, like an unknown language.
2. It is not as melodious as the more established style.
3. There are so many songs that it is impossible to learn them all.
4. It creates disturbances and causes people to act in an indecent and disorderly manner.
5. It places too much emphasis on instrumental music rather than on godly lyrics.
6. The lyrics are often worldly, even blasphemous.
7. It is not needed, since preceding generations have gone to heaven without it.
8. It is a contrivance to get money.
9. It monopolizes the Christian’s time and encourages them to stay out late.
10. These new musicians are young upstarts, and some of them are lewd and loose persons.
People rarely change!