I visited an amazing church last Sunday. The church was recommended to me, and now I recommend it to you. If you are interested, I would like to tell you about a few of the many things I appreciated about this church.
The first thing I recognized was a well-manicured campus with ample parking. I also noticed an especially clean facility.
Walking into the front entrance, I was greeted by some very friendly people. I also met many gracious members and several helpful staff members.
The worship celebration was excellent. It was God-glorifying. The gifted messenger delivered a biblical, Christ-centered, gospel message.
Everything about the church was exceptional. Every area of ministry included loving and joyful servants. Everyone was excited about being there, and they all were enthusiastic about ministering.
The schedule ran smoothly. Everything worked flawlessly. The Bible study groups were organized. The Bible study leaders were faithful to the Bible. The Bible study participants were welcoming.
The amazing church I visited was my own family of faith, CrossPoint. For nine years I have been anchored to the worship center. Last Sunday my people gave me permission to serve as a regular member, and I was refreshed by the experience.
Here are just a few of the many lessons I learned:
- I learned that we are very organized
- I learned that we are richly blessed community of faith
- I learned that we are loving and welcoming people
- I learned that we function perfectly without me in leadership
- I learned that Dave Snyder is a fine gospel preacher
- I learned that our babies, infants and children are very safe and secure
- I learned that our biblical instruction is excellent
- I learned that our guests should feel welcomed and appreciated
- I learned that we must maintain our entrepreneurial spirit of reaching JUST ONE MORE
- I learned that we always have room for growth and improvement
- I learned that I love you more now than I have ever loved you before
Thank you, CrossPoint, for allowing me to worship and study with you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to see how we function. Thank you for letting me watch you minister and serve. I learned much from the experience.
Again, this church was recommended to me, and now I recommend it to you.